- Preferred candidates will reside locally or be willing to re-locate to
the area for the term of the Project and will be required to demonstrate a significant level of
experience in hydroelectric construction, or similar fields of construction.
- Preferred candidates will
also be required to demonstrate experience in Contract Administration for similar types of projects.
- Technical training in the civil, structural, mechanical and/or electrical field(s) resulting in a
university degree in engineering or graduation from a technical institute. Business training will also
be considered an additional asset.
- Extensive on-the-job experience & training without a formal degree or diploma may be
considered where 15+ years of subject expert experience in construction management and
contract management is demonstrated.
- Considerable technical knowledge in civil, structural, mechanical and/or electrical work.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate and discuss issues with a range of professionals from trades people to senior
- Ability and passion to provide strong work leadership and technical direction to other technical
- Ability to manage a project or series of projects of considerable scope and complexity on time
and within budget.
- Demonstrated knowledge in construction methods and procedures in a utility
- Demonstrated organization, project planning and people management skills.
- Class 5 Driver's License.