- Post-Secondary degree or Business Administration diploma with a minimum of five to seven years of related experience.
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- Advanced level of skill in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience within the Construction/Infrastructure field is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate needs, plan work ahead, and show initiative in providing support to the Executive team.
- Proven self-starter with superior time management skills; sense of urgency.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing demands and tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and prioritize duties.
- Highly organized and possess a high degree of attention to detail.
- Ability to work both with and without supervision.
- Ability to remain composed and professional in challenging situations, and communicate with a wide range of contacts to accomplish joint goals.
Creative problem-solving skills, customized to the situation.
- Good judgment and sound decision making.
The Administrative Assistant will support the Executive Assistant and Director-level Executives with administration including coordinating schedules, appointments, meetings, drafting correspondence, preparing letters, memos and minutes for various meetings.
- Support the Director Team with administration as required to move the Project forward.
- Assist with organizing meetings and/or special events.
- Arrange catering, locations, distribution of information, site clearance, logistics, etc.
- Manage electronic calendars, arrange meetings and schedules.
- Attend meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Prepare and submit expense reports for the Director Teams.
- Reception coverage for breaks.
- Support the Executive Assistant by assisting the Director Team to fulfill requests from the Project Management Team.