- Post secondary education in office administration or experience in office administration.
- Good computer skills with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate needs, plan work ahead, and show initiative in providing support to the team.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions and tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and possess a high degree of attention to detail.
- Ability to work both with and without supervision.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
Experience within the Construction/Infrastructure field is an asset.
- Provide customer service in the office and by telephone and email.
Prepare, edit, proofread and finalize correspondence, reports, invoices, statements, forms, purchase orders, expense accounts and other documents.
- Maintain manual or electronic files, inventories and databases.
- Compile data, statistics and other information as requested.
- Sort, process and verify receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents.
- Service office equipment and arrange for servicing in the case of major repairs.
- Organize and maintain office supplies and kitchen area.
- Open and distribute incoming mail.
- Prepare outgoing mail and couriers.
- Other duties as required.